• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Halloween Trilogy pt.3: Michael Comes Home

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
by Pauley79
What is it about? This is a fanedit of Halloween "Resurrection", trimmed to an improved horror experience and set to fit to pauley79's Halloween trilogy.

original film name: Halloween Resurrection
new film name : Halloween 3: Michael Comes Home
film studio name : Dimension Films
edit crew name : Pauley79.com
Date Original Film Was Released : 2001
Date Edit Was Released : 2006
Original Runtime : 1 hour and 29 min
New Runtime : 1 hour and 20 min
Cuts removed/added/extended :

1) This is a FanEdit of "Halloween: Resurrection"
2) I used the last few scenes of "Halloween 2" for the opening
3) I removed the original opening credits
4) I added in the deleted and alternate scenes
5) used one out of the three different alternate endings
6) old run time: 1 hour and 29 min / new run time: 1 hour and 20 min
7) Also, this disk has a mini-fanedit as I am calling it... "The Rules to survive a horror movie."
Extras: Pauley79.com Trailer Show

Conceptual improvements/advancements of edit over original: In 1998 Moustapha Akkad wanted to make a new Halloween movie. But the question was how do you do something new and something that wasn't done in the last set of movies? What do you do? You restart the series... Halloween: H20 was a way of restarting the series. Picking up after Halloween II and bring back Jamie Lee Curtis. Then came Halloween: Resurrection! Picking up after Halloween: H20.

So I wanted to make a true Halloween Trilogy. Using only the movies, "Halloween", "Halloween II", "Halloween: H20", and " Halloween: Resurrection" I have created three movies that fit prefectly into a Trilogy.

persons involved: 1

Back
Top Bottom