• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Ultimate Cut, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Ultimate Cut, The:

A great edit that does a lot to keep the momentum that gets lost by dividing an already meandering story into two parts. I always felt Part 1 was the stronger of these 2 films, due to its stronger exploration of the media war theme, and more emotive storytelling, and these aspects get a little diluted here. One of Peeta's broadcasts in particular is missing, which I was sad to see. The rescue at the end of Part 1 also felt quite abrupt considering the slow pace of the film, their attempting something so dangerous, and it all happening off screen with such a quick cut felt wrong. But ultimately worth it to keep the run time down. I highly recommend this to anyone who was disappointed with the final films in the series.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/hunger-games-mockingjay-ultimate-cut-the/discussions/9496/

Back
Top Bottom