• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Paradise:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Paradise:

BRILLIANT Fan Edit!!! For both Alien lovers and movigoers Paradise should be considered as a good movie. The way JobWillins assembles Prometheus and Covenant in one single piece is extraordinary. The selection of the footage material is carefully chosen resulting in a great cinema exercise. David centric story is indeed the strongest aspect of this edit. Splitting the intro conversation between him and Weyland (Beginning scene from Covenant) in different parts and inserting them along the movie, the editor shows us David´s personality and motivations in a way that the official movies failed to. I won´t extend myself describing all unnecessary and stupid humour scenes which are deleted alongside the plot inconsistencies with Alien universe.

Audio and Sound editing are top-notch. In this regard, it is not possible to imagine a better quality for a fan edit. The only remark I appreciate is the addition of some tracks which in my opinion doesn´t fit with the tone of the movie (i.e. a couple of Beatles songs). This soundtrack editing either you love it or hate it.

I enjoyed so much this fan edit and it completely replaces the original movies. I didn´t grade higher because of the original available material which in some cases makes impossible to fix it. The editor has nothing to do with it. Giving the source material, Paradise is a jewel in Alien universe and from now on I will revisit it with the first and second entries of the saga.

Congratulations to JobWillins who is certainly a remarkable fan editor!

P.S. Please, watch the mix Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman edit "Man of Tomorrow" absolutely a must.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/paradise/discussions/9477/

Top Bottom