• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Hello

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello, 

I'm just creating this thread to say hi.   I don't know how long I am going to stay around.  Lets just say that I can not hangout where I usually do for a bit.    I used to be a member here a long time ago.  Things ended badly.  All my fault.  My past bad behavior and mistakes won't happen again.     So, I hope I am welcome  here.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Warbler said:
Hello, 

I'm just creating this thread to say hi.   I don't know how long I am going to stay around.  Lets just say that I can not hangout where I usually do for a bit.    I used to be a member here a long time ago.  Things ended badly.  All my fault.  My past bad behavior and mistakes won't happen again.     So, I hope I am welcome  here.

Welcome back Warb.  I'm reasonably sure you left before I came here, and most of the rest of the staff wasn't here back then either, so I'm sure a fresh start is welcomed by all.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:

Seriously? That meme is as old as time!

But yeah, welcome back Warb. I for sure wasn't here when you were, but I'll be happy to see more of you on the forum :)
What fanedits have you taken interest in?

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I haven't really taken an interest in any.  I am just going to hang out in the off topic sections if that is ok with the powers the be around here.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We don't make anyone post or not post in specific places.

With that said, I'd recommend steering clear of the Politics thread.  We almost decided not to allow its creation to begin with, and it's on a fairly tight leash.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well if I do post there, I'll do it very carefully.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Please enjoy your stay, @Warbler :)

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Like I just said in the politics thread.  I'm sorry.  I'll stay out of that thread.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
We almost decided not to allow its creation to begin with, and it's on a fairly tight leash.

I'm surprised it made it as long as it did, tbh.

Top Bottom