If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Video stream from BD is "Untranscoded" when imported in Encore
(09-30-2017, 12:13 PM)thebutcher Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 10:29 PM)booshman Wrote: 1. Find the m2ts you want to replace the video of and open the corresponding .mpls file in Tsmuxer
2. Remove the video from the top of the tracks list.
3. Import your new video and move it to the top of the list.
4. Select bluray disk as output and build the disk.
5. Take the mpls, m2ts and clpi files from the tsmuxer created BD and replace the ones from your Encore BD.

You can use this method to replace video, audio and subs.

I followed these steps carefully and I knew what I was doing. But unfortunately, when I preview the disc with the replaced files with Cyberlink PowerDVD, the movie doesn't play correctly.

The timeline for the movie appears, but it stays on the menu screen and there is no image nor sound...  This workflow with TSMuxer opens up some new possibilites to bypass some of Encore's limits, so I would like to know what I'm doing wrong. 

Thanks!
I'm not sure exactly what the issue could be. I know there can be issues if you have a pop up menu, for that you need to keep either the original clpi, or mpls (I forget which), to avoid the video displaying as a black screen.

My original idea for replacing streams on the bluray I got from reading this guide for subtitles. Have a look and see if there is something that might help you with your workflow.

https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=150511