• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: Rise of the Rebellion - A Rogue One Edit:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Rise of the Rebellion - A Rogue One Edit:

Another great Star Wars edit from DigModiFicaTion. I'm one of those who absolutely loved/love Rogue One.

To keep the review shorter this time, I simply list pros and cons in this review:

+ The added background music works well.
+ All the characters feel even more solid in this fanedit. I also must say that the characters were portrayed amazingly in the original version.
+ No more Bor Gullet.
+ Video/audio quality excellent in this fanedit. Many fanedits sadly fail in this regards.

- I personally liked the original music more when the Star Destroyers were destroyed by the Hammerhead Corvette. I mean, it's the theme song of the movie after all, and simply so amazing. Always brings me memories from the first viewing in the cinema. (I must say that Rogue One was the best movie I ever saw in cinema.)

This fanedit accomplishes nicely in what it was set out to do. It's subtle sure... but it's fine as I think Rogue One doesn't need that much changing in the first place.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-rise-of-the-rebellion-a-rogue-one-edit/discussions/9450/

Back
Top Bottom