• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Rise of the Rebellion - A Rogue One Edit:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Rise of the Rebellion - A Rogue One Edit:

when rogue one first came out i didnt hate it but at the same i there was just something about it that made it feel forced to me.So when this edit came out i was slightly apprehensive that removing a few scenes could change how i felt about the movie. Then i watched it and boy was i wrong ,right from the start i found that i was actually interested in jyn's story and by removing most of her backstory and keeping her a mystery you emphathize a lot more with her character as she comes across now more of a recluse now moving from place to place trying to blend in without being noticed.

Overall i really enjoyed the edit and choice of cuts. personally i would have cut the recruitment of galen .(would have used a shortened version as a flashback)i would have kept his fate a mystery .jyn's real identity is revealed in the first 15minutes anyway.

Most of the cuts really make the movie flow and without a doubt make you want to re-watch this movie over and over.

Just remember "I am one with the force and the force is with me"

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-rise-of-the-rebellion-a-rogue-one-edit/discussions/9437/

Top Bottom