If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

My Fake Criterion Covers
(05-22-2020, 03:35 AM)Malthus Wrote: What a wonderful thread. Some absolutely stellar work on show here.

Or Interstellar work ...boom boom "i'm here all week " Smile
[+] 2 users Like Last Impressions's post
Hey theryaney

very cool that you are taking requests .. I would love it if you could make me A Fanedit Collection bluray cover dated 2020 and poster for my next edit "Children of the New Dawn" a Mandy edit based on the picture below. i haven't written a spiel to put on the back cover yet but will get back to you. I usually do the covers myself but i just don't have the time and would prefer to concentrate on finishing the edit which should be done in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers Buddy

[Image: a4170912737_10-1024x1024.jpg?resize=1024%2C1024]
I dig that Inception cover
Thanks for the kind words guys.

(05-22-2020, 04:57 AM)Last Impressions Wrote: very cool that you are taking requests .. I would love it if you could make me A Fanedit Collection bluray cover dated 2020 and poster for my next edit "Children of the New Dawn" a Mandy edit based on the picture below. i haven't written a spiel to put on the back cover yet but will get back to you. I usually do the covers myself but i just don't have the time and would prefer to concentrate on finishing the edit which should be done in the next couple of weeks.

That is some sweet art. I'll get to work. Smile
(05-22-2020, 11:41 PM)theryaney Wrote: Thanks for the kind words guys.

(05-22-2020, 04:57 AM)Last Impressions Wrote: very cool that you are taking requests .. I would love it if you could make me A Fanedit Collection bluray cover dated 2020 and poster for my next edit "Children of the New Dawn" a Mandy edit based on the picture below. i haven't written a spiel to put on the back cover yet but will get back to you. I usually do the covers myself but i just don't have the time and would prefer to concentrate on finishing the edit which should be done in the next couple of weeks.

That is some sweet art. I'll get to work. Smile

Cool...i was thinking maybe have a fuchsia pink or similar colour for the trim/borders as the film has quite a lot of these colours throughout it. I will get back to you with the wording for the back over...cheers mate