If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

SEPTEMBER 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

My Fake Criterion Covers
Beautiful!  

By the way, did you ever get to working on one for my edit?  
I’d love to have one made by you, but don’t worry if you don’t want to.  I understand.
(10-08-2018, 08:06 AM)Canon Editor Wrote: Beautiful!  

By the way, did you ever get to working on one for my edit?  
I’d love to have one made by you, but don’t worry if you don’t want to.  I understand.

Thanks! Smile

This one for the X-Men was an idea I've been sitting on for a while, and with some free time, I've been able to work on more covers and projects. I think I'll make two cover designs for your edit, this being the first:

[Image: artboard-copy-611.png]

The other design would include the Mustafar concept art style title, if you want.
Beautiful cover!  Thank you theryaney !  I would love to see an alternate one, maybe without the Criterion style inlays?  Feel free to go with whatever poster/back cover description you prefer! 

Thank you for your work and support!
(10-08-2018, 04:08 PM)Canon Editor Wrote: Beautiful cover!  Thank you theryaney !  I would love to see an alternate one, maybe without the Criterion style inlays?

Thread Title Wrote:My Fake Criterion Covers
[Image: img.png]
(10-08-2018, 04:08 PM)Canon Editor Wrote: Beautiful cover!  Thank you theryaney !  I would love to see an alternate one, maybe without the Criterion style inlays?  Feel free to go with whatever poster/back cover description you prefer! 

You're welcome. Smile

(10-08-2018, 06:45 PM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 04:08 PM)Canon Editor Wrote: Beautiful cover!  Thank you theryaney !  I would love to see an alternate one, maybe without the Criterion style inlays?

Didn't someone already do that for you?

He said "without" Tongue
(10-08-2018, 06:51 PM)theryaney Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 04:08 PM)Canon Editor Wrote: Beautiful cover!  Thank you theryaney !  I would love to see an alternate one, maybe without the Criterion style inlays?  Feel free to go with whatever poster/back cover description you prefer! 

You're welcome. Smile

(10-08-2018, 06:45 PM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote:

Didn't someone already do that for you?

He said "without" Tongue

Understood. My placement was bad and you beat my edit. The point was to say that it's odd to ask someone to do something that is contrary to the threads purpose. The question was to point out that I'm pretty sure someone already has done his request.
Indeed.  It is my fault for not asking Ryaney privately.  Sorry guys…
(10-09-2018, 07:00 AM)Canon Editor Wrote: Indeed.  It is my fault for not asking Ryaney privately.  Sorry guys…

You're fine. I was just being [Image: 9781405266277_Z.jpg]