• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

My Fake Criterion Covers

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Something for Wonder Woman:
artboard-copy-123.png

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Very nice colour choices.

MovieMan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I took your cover for my edit (coming out in just a few days) and made a 3d box art for it.
Y0VJzOI.jpg

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^that's nice, though the spine is a little squashed.

Black Panther:
artboard-copy-119.png

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^^^Wooo that is sexy. I love the minimalism of color, beautifully done.

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A cover for @"Last Impressions"'s Mars edit:
artboard-copy-125.png

Been quite some time since I did this, because I've been too busy, but I'll try to make more in the coming weeks. :)

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
oooh that's a thing of beauty...thank you so much. I feel rather privileged....and a bonus point for using Colour rather than Color for us English LOL

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Beautiful!  

By the way, did you ever get to working on one for my edit?  
I’d love to have one made by you, but don’t worry if you don’t want to.  I understand.

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Canon Editor said:
Beautiful!  

By the way, did you ever get to working on one for my edit?  
I’d love to have one made by you, but don’t worry if you don’t want to.  I understand.

Thanks! :)

This one for the X-Men was an idea I've been sitting on for a while, and with some free time, I've been able to work on more covers and projects. I think I'll make two cover designs for your edit, this being the first:

artboard-copy-611.png

The other design would include the Mustafar concept art style title, if you want.

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Beautiful cover!  Thank you @"theryaney" !  I would love to see an alternate one, maybe without the Criterion style inlays?  Feel free to go with whatever poster/back cover description you prefer! 

Thank you for your work and support!

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Canon Editor said:
Beautiful cover!  Thank you @"theryaney" !  I would love to see an alternate one, maybe without the Criterion style inlays?  Feel free to go with whatever poster/back cover description you prefer! 

You're welcome. :)

DigModiFicaTion said:
Canon Editor said:
Beautiful cover!  Thank you @"theryaney" !  I would love to see an alternate one, maybe without the Criterion style inlays?

Thread Title said:
My Fake Criterion Covers
[img=20x20]https://odysseyonline-img.rbl.ms/si....png/2000,2000/MUyiWRFNmoU0PTN7/img.png[/img]
Didn't someone already do that for you?

He said "without" :p

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
theryaney said:
Canon Editor said:

You're welcome. :)

DigModiFicaTion said:
Canon Editor said:
Beautiful cover!  Thank you @"theryaney" !  I would love to see an alternate one, maybe without the Criterion style inlays?

Thread Title said:
My Fake Criterion Covers
[img=20x20]https://odysseyonline-img.rbl.ms/si....png/2000,2000/MUyiWRFNmoU0PTN7/img.png[/img]
Didn't someone already do that for you?

He said "without" :p

Understood. My placement was bad and you beat my edit. The point was to say that it's odd to ask someone to do something that is contrary to the threads purpose. The question was to point out that I'm pretty sure someone already has done his request.

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Indeed.  It is my fault for not asking Ryaney privately.  Sorry guys…

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kinda looks like blood.

Top Bottom