If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

My Fake Criterion Covers
(09-02-2017, 11:31 AM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote: Just a note though, I've been in contact with Phil Noto (the artist of the art you used) and he said that he couldn't give permission to use his stuff as it's officially licensed Star Wars/Marvel/Disney. I had hoped to use it for HttF. He didn't say I couldn't use it, but he just couldn't condone it.

That's so cool...Phil Noto is awesome.  Been a fan of his since Beautiful Killer!
Webmaster for www.nottheacademy.com, Movie Articles, Lists, and Reviews...Come join us!
(09-29-2017, 09:05 PM)theryaney Wrote: The Mummy: Year of the Scorpion

[Image: mummy.png]

Any other requests?

Wow.  This.  Is.  Awesome.
A far better cover than that film ever deserved, lol.
Webmaster for www.nottheacademy.com, Movie Articles, Lists, and Reviews...Come join us!
(12-04-2017, 05:04 AM)theryaney Wrote:  
Baby Driver:

[Image: artboard-copy-91.png]

This is so perfect for the movie!
(12-23-2017, 07:30 AM)theryaney Wrote: Okay, I see. Smile

I made that in a rush, and I did mean to make fun of the HS.

I got the joke.  I think that's perfect for that travesty, lol.
I absolutely LOVE these! Is there a template I could use to make some for my own edit?
(04-22-2020, 10:18 AM)macmilln Wrote: I absolutely LOVE these! Is there a template I could use to make some for my own edit?

Scroll back towards the beginning.  There are a couple templates/methods mentioned.
Yeah I've gone through the whole thread. The mentions of templates were almost two years ago now and I figure with all the time that's passed and covers that've been made, there'd be some kind of template floating around (specific to FE I mean). If not I'll make one and share it here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[+] 1 user Likes macmilln's post
(04-22-2020, 05:14 PM)macmilln Wrote: Yeah I've gone through the whole thread. The mentions of templates were almost two years ago now and I figure with all the time that's passed and covers that've been made, there'd be some kind of template floating around (specific to FE I mean). If not I'll make one and share it here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I finally managed to export my template (that I just made 5 seconds ago) to PSD, if anybody's interested in making Criterion-FE covers. Here's the template for BR and DVD:
.zip   FECriterionTemplate.zip (Size: 511.63 KB / Downloads: 4) . Enjoy!  Smile

I'm available for requests too, if anybody wants a particular cover for their fanedit or something.
[+] 1 user Likes theryaney's post
Oohh it feels so good to be back making these.

Logan (with the original beautiful poster):
[Image: logan.png]

Inception (with simple, custom front by myself):
[Image: inception.png]

Interstellar (with screenshot of the movie + png of endurance):
[Image: interstellar.png]

(I might make a Nolan Criterion-style boxset)

Thoughts?
[+] 2 users Like theryaney's post
What a wonderful thread. Some absolutely stellar work on show here.