If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

My Fake Criterion Covers
(11-25-2018, 02:06 AM)theryaney Wrote: [Image: artboard-copy-133.png]

That is beautiful work.
Life of Pi:
[Image: lifeofpi.png]
One for the ultimate adventure movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark:

[Image: raidersofthelostark1.png]
[+] 3 users Like theryaney's post
Not a "Christmas" movie in its usual sense, but who cares. It's a wonderful film.

[Image: ItsAWonderfulLife.png]
[+] 2 users Like theryaney's post
For Bobson Dugnutt. I know his FNSM edit already has a criterion cover, but I was thinking of the colourful title card at the end and I thought why not. 

[Image: friendlyneighborhoodspiderman-1.png]

Also, my autocorrect freaked out every time I wrote "Neighbourhood" Tongue.
[+] 2 users Like theryaney's post
Hey theryaney... Would you mind doing me a B+ cover for my Hidden edit, please?  Big Grin

I was thinking you could maybe utilise the image on this poster:

[Image: MV5BZWJjMGU3NWYtMzQxMC00MjNmLTgwOTEtNmYx...@._V1_.jpg]
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings 
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
(04-17-2019, 06:00 AM)The Scribbling Man Wrote: Hey theryaney... Would you mind doing me a B+ cover for my Hidden edit, please?  Big Grin 

Sure! Any info (description, runtime, stereo or surround, and aspect ratio)?
[+] 1 user Likes theryaney's post
(04-17-2019, 08:04 AM)theryaney Wrote: Sure! Any info (description, runtime, stereo or surround, and aspect ratio)?

Thanks! And yes... I'll put that together for you later on Smile
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings 
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
(04-17-2019, 05:20 AM)theryaney Wrote: For Bobson Dugnutt. I know his FNSM edit already has a criterion cover, but I was thinking of the colourful title card at the end and I thought why not. 

Wow Ryan, you've really done it this time, it's great! It's beautifully vivid and colourful, much more than mine. Using the "SPIDER-MAN" font on the back is a nice touch, may I ask what font it is? 

I'll also ask TM2YC to add this to the IFDB because its just brilliant, thanks again! Big Grin
In The Works 
Completed Edits                  Ideas Thread
(04-21-2019, 09:39 AM)Bobson Dugnutt Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 05:20 AM)theryaney Wrote: For Bobson Dugnutt. I know his FNSM edit already has a criterion cover, but I was thinking of the colourful title card at the end and I thought why not. 

Wow Ryan, you've really done it this time, it's great! It's beautifully vivid and colourful, much more than mine. Using the "SPIDER-MAN" font on the back is a nice touch, may I ask what font it is? 

I'll also ask TM2YC to add this to the IFDB because its just brilliant, thanks again! Big Grin

You're welcome! The font I used in this case is just called Spider-Man Homecoming. I also made this slightly different version, which uses a different font for the "Friendly Neighbourhood" part. I also included a disc art. (This font is called Easy Speech)

[Image: friendlyneighborhoodspidermanalternate.png]

[Image: fnsm-disc.png]
[+] 1 user Likes theryaney's post