• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Game 2. Two in one edition of SAW 3 and 4

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Also start to work on this project Monday:

The Game 2 

A follow-up of the first part in which SAW 1 and 2 was combined to one edition
In The Game 2, the story goes further with SAW 3 and 4
Actually, this is a 3 in one edition because the opening is still from SAW 2 
Well, same thing here cut like a rollercoaster to give it a fast run of approx. two hours 

In January i do the last four, in which is also the new one "Jigsaw" part 8 
That is when the Blu-ray comes out of course, but first i have 5 and 6 to work on so at that time it will be on Blu-ray i guess

This will be ready by the end of September or begin October

[Nsfw]
Uc3hJ5G.jpg
[/SPOILER]

i look forward to this as i do with all your edits maniac

The final work print of this cut is done
I mixed Saw 3 and 4 in approx. 2 hours BUT there is still an opening of Saw 2 of 14 minutes
The opening is very important because of the character Eric Matthews and his abducted son
There are some scenes edit like it was a video clip but also that was necessary for some scenes
I must see the whole thing but i think it's not gonna be shorter than that.
If everything is fine i put this in about two weeks on the IFDB and i think next week on the blog

I saw the workprint of this yesterday and it was all fine but i wanna do some inserts and small cuts in some scenes 
It is not really necessary but to give it a final touch
Then, it will be ready for release

This edit is done
It's Friday on the blog and a week after that on the IFDB
Begin next year i work on the last two edits of the Saw movies

By next year saw 7 will  have been released

gazza said:
By next year saw 7 will  have been released

part 7 is already out, it's Saw 3D. The newest one is part 8

Edit released. Thread moved.

p695650651-3.jpg

Back