If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

DECEMBER 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

The Annual Fanedit Awards has returned! Please vote for your favorite edit PER YEAR here: 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017

THE DEFENDERS
Netflix just cancelled another Marvel show
Daredevil cancelled after 3 seasons
Sad to hear.  
All I can say is we had a trilogy of outstanding seasons, and that we couldn’t have hoped for a better treatment for the characters of Daredevil and its mythology.  
Right now though, I’d prefer they didn’t reboot like its being hinted at.
Gutted. At least season 3 was great. I hope JJ and Punisher deliver for what appears to be their final seasons. The Marvel Netflix project wasn't spotless but damn did it work when it worked.

I'd be very tempted to do an edit of at least Defenders. That show is 50% filler minimum, and only really has 2 stand-out action set-pieces. I think you could do a lot to help that show with a dramatic pace increase.
Apathy on the rise, no-one cares
http://facebook.com/henrystoybox