If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Empire Strikes Back is Out NOW!
Yes. There seems to be a transparency mask. It doesn't move with the scene which makes me think it was a mask.
I don't really see it on mine, but I'm not sure really.
Ady responded over at OT and confirmed the odd mask transparency. He's not sure why it's there though as it doesn't show up on his timeline.
(08-13-2017, 05:45 AM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote: Ady responded over at OT and confirmed the odd mask transparency. He's not sure why it's there though as it doesn't show up on his timeline.

That is interesting, maybe I don't see it cause I reencoded it into an mp4 or something.
(08-12-2017, 10:49 PM)hyperchargeit Wrote: I understand. Thanks for the info. I'm quite new here.

No worries! Welcome to the forum.  Smile
We've put up a listing on ifdb for Revisited here...

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-the-e...revisited/

...so if you want to write a review letting Adywan know what a spiffing bloke he is, or how astonishing that Hoth hanger model shot is, then feel free to do so.
[Image: nSxSwa.gif]
"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 
Can someone burn me a copy in disc - blue ray if possible?  I'll gladly pay for materials and shipping via PayPal.  

Thanks,
-Brett (Molasar)
I will destroy them!
(08-13-2017, 06:21 PM)Molasar Wrote: Can someone burn me a copy in disc - blue ray if possible?  I'll gladly pay for materials and shipping via PayPal.  

Thanks,
-Brett (Molasar)

Well, Adywan hasn't yet released a blu-ray version, this is just a digital copy in an MKV format.
(08-13-2017, 06:21 PM)Molasar Wrote: Can someone burn me a copy in disc - blue ray if possible?  I'll gladly pay for materials and shipping via PayPal.  

Thanks,
-Brett (Molasar)

Molasar, this edit is freely available and can be found relatively easy. Any money exchange of any kind in regards to fanedits is not allowed. If it is a matter of you not having the bandwidth at your home, most libraries offer free internet at relatively decent speeds. There are a variety of downloaders that allow you to resume your downloads as well.