If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Empire Strikes Back is Out NOW!
This is the discussion thread for THE DAY HAS COME.... Post away!
Threads merged.
Cool! Great article!
Let me just be the first to say: when the hell is this guy gonna finish ROTJ:R?!?

Obviously this is way awesome; I don't think I've ever worked on anything as long as he's worked on this. What admirable tenacity.
In celebration...
Fantastic news!  I can't wait to see it!  

Answering Dr. Chim Richalds, I have the feeling Adywan isn't willing to spend as many years on episodes Vi, I, II, III and IV HD.  I think he plans to speep up the process.  Furthermore, think that the fact he encountered so many problems on Episode V will be experience earned on all the other fanedits!   Wink
Downloading the MKV now..cant wait to watch it in the morning....i'm gonna check out the Dagobah tree i bought Smile
In the Works - Age of Adaline - Miss Larson edit
Just had a little glimpse ...wow the snow is as white as 1980.....beautiful
In the Works - Age of Adaline - Miss Larson edit
And the city in the clouds looks like.... a real city in the clouds.

For some reason today I'm down on sarcasm. Wait, was I just sarcastic?
(08-12-2017, 02:33 PM)Canon Editor Wrote: Answering Dr. Chim Richalds, I have the feeling Adywan isn't willing to spend as many years on episodes Vi, I, II, III and IV HD.  I think he plans to speep up the process.  Furthermore, think that the fact he encountered so many problems on Episode V will be experience earned on all the other fanedits!   Wink

Oh I'm sure.

And just to be clear (cause I just reread my post) my first paragraph was 100% sarcasm and my second was 100% sincere.  Can't wait to see this.