• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Fant4stic: The Unaired TV Pilot:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fant4stic: The Unaired TV Pilot:

fantastic 4 has to be one of the worst acted of the the recent superhero movie,forced jokes,forced love triangles,forced racial jokes all aimed toward the younger demograpghic audience to get them to watch this movie,that being said ironman23 has taken a terrible movie and removed quite a few of those forced problem and actually made the movie into something that dosen't make you rush for the remote! I mean its not perfect but that is the fault of the writers and not ironman23.
Its amazing how adding some color into this drab movie really brings it to life, my only problem was that when i got to the end of the edit i was actually hoping to watch part 2! just to even see exactly what ironman23 would do to salvage the second act of the movie...Here hoping

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/fant4stic-the-unaired-tv-pilot/discussions/9399/

Top Bottom