• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

July FEOTM Poll

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is the discussion thread for July FEOTM Poll. Post away!

It's the first of the month and that means another FEOTM poll, this time for July. We had some wonderful releases this month, so take the time to check them out and vote on your favorite. The five entries this month are:

Amadeus: Theatrical Cut (HD Reconstruction) by TM2YC
The Empire of the Mind by ReddinoX
Fant4stic: The Unaired TV Pilot by ironman23
Max Renn: The Video Man
 by That One Guy
Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - Extended Edition by octoroxx

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So that means my edit is considered August then.  :)

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
theryaney said:
So that means my edit is considered August then.  :)

My "bad". I should have explained to you that because your edit dropped on the last day of July, we tend to move those to the next month because well nobody will have actually watched it in July.

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
theryaney said:
So that means my edit is considered August then. :)

My "bad". I should have explained to you that because your edit dropped on the last day of July, we tend to move those to the next month because well nobody will have actually watched it in July.

That makes sense. :p

Top Bottom