If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Poll: What was your Favorite Edit in July 2017?
This poll is closed.
Amadeus: Theatrical Cut (HD Reconstruction) by TM2YC
16.67%
2 16.67%
The Empire of the Mind by ReddinoX
0%
0 0%
Fant4stic: The Unaired TV Pilot by ironman23
50.00%
6 50.00%
Max Renn: The Video Man by That One Guy
0%
0 0%
Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - Extended Edition by octoroxx
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

July FEOTM Poll
This is the discussion thread for July FEOTM Poll. Post away!

It's the first of the month and that means another FEOTM poll, this time for July. We had some wonderful releases this month, so take the time to check them out and vote on your favorite. The five entries this month are:

Amadeus: Theatrical Cut (HD Reconstruction) by TM2YC
The Empire of the Mind by ReddinoX
Fant4stic: The Unaired TV Pilot by ironman23
Max Renn: The Video Man
 by That One Guy
Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - Extended Edition by octoroxx
So that means my edit is considered August then.  Smile
Yes.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/fanedit-search/...criteria=2
(08-01-2017, 10:08 AM)theryaney Wrote: So that means my edit is considered August then.  Smile

My "bad". I should have explained to you that because your edit dropped on the last day of July, we tend to move those to the next month because well nobody will have actually watched it in July.
(08-01-2017, 01:44 PM)TM2YC Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 10:08 AM)theryaney Wrote: So that means my edit is considered August then. Smile

My "bad". I should have explained to you that because your edit dropped on the last day of July, we tend to move those to the next month because well nobody will have actually watched it in July.

That makes sense. Tongue