• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Iron Man 3: Reforged:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Iron Man 3: Reforged:

The Iron Man character in the Marvel Universe has had 2 misfires, the first being the second movie and the third one being the second. It is true that the original movie is entertaining but it is also true that it is illogical and inconsequential ( in my opinion). I will not go into details about my thoughts on the original movie because it serves no purpose here, I am here to express my thoughts on the edit done by juice420. I must definitely say that you can see the passion of the franchise and character on this edit, the transitions are flawless, the video and audio are great and I believe that the best parts of this edit are how the set up great things for the future of the marvel Universe using things form the short in the special features content. Cutting out Stark's PTS from the movie is a great thing, it gives a true to the character view that was lost in the original. Personally I didn't like that it cuts the sequence with the kid, I liked how the interactions in the movie go with him but in this edit "the kid" is not missed. Very good job on this.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/iron-man-3-reforged/discussions/9369/

Top Bottom