• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Batman v Superman: No Justice:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Batman v Superman: No Justice:

I just finished watching this. Wow, did reeseevans cut the crap out of this. And by that I mean all of the garbage that kept making you facepalm and let out a big Charlie Brown "UGH!" is nowhere to be found here!

If you're a big Bat-fan like me, or Super-fan, you'll have seen the original a few times and know there are some big pieces missing. But do not let that sway you into not watching this. If you're going to watch this, DO NOT look at the cut list beforehand. You DON'T want to know what is missing, because even though a lot is gone, this works so well that you will not be disappointed by the cuts. There will be a moment or two where you'll think, "Aww, I wanted to see that", but believe me, after you watch this to completion you will be happy for the cuts.

So as you can see from that paragraph, I enjoyed this fanedit A LOT.

There were a few issues that I had with the cut, though. First, when Supes saves Lois after Lex pushes her off the top of the building, Lois says to Supes, "You came back. You came back." With the way this fanedit was done, I didn't feel like he was even really gone. He left the courthouse, visited Martha, and then saved Lois in a fairly short span of time. Second, I felt like Lex's plan to pit BvS against each other was not as strong as it could have been. But to be honest, I don't know what even could have been done to add to this cut to make Lex look like more of a mastermind, so I'll let that go for now.

Superman's ending: a big chance, and I think it worked. I don't want to spoil that, but it is not what you're expecting at all. It's one of those endings you need sit and think about for a minute right after the scene ends, and if you reflect on what you saw and not what your brain is telling you that you saw, you can appreciate it.

The editing: SMOOTH. I don't think I noticed one single flaw in the video OR audio. Everything blended incredibly well.

Even with the little issues that I had, there weren't enough to take even one star away in any category.

The original BvS is a FALSE GOD. Kneel before this version. reeseevans, you should be proud. Thank you for this.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/batman-v-superman-no-justice/discussions/9359/

Back
Top Bottom