• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Image Hosting

ssj said:
google photos has been working pretty well for me; been using it for a couple years. and yes, you can share links for your images and embed them in forums like... well, this place.

I have been unable to do just that.
Their URL never ends in jpg or png, but is a long ass code.
Could you load an image so we could Copy Image Location and study it?

Lol (or not), several of those images aren't showing up anymore.

WOW! That is quite the image code

Don't worry, I've almost got it memorized.​

Glad that works for you, ssj.
I tend to keep URL string of all files I use, and that one is toooooo long.
Especially if you use a lot of image files, which I do.
For me, it's pass on G photos.

hbenthow said:
I found some interesting options.

https://picload.org/

https://imgbox.com/

What do you think of these websites?

Thanks for sharing those resources hbenthow. Picload looks like a good option. I like the 50mb picture file limit, the 1gb per zip, and the unlimited hosting size. I wonder if it could be used to host compressed video folders?

I'll take a look into the user interface and options. Thanks again for the find! :)

I don't know either one well.
Photobucket - which I am still irked at - did let me download my folder of images to my computer.
That became important in light of recent events.

ugg, I just got the email from photobucket. I had a lot of tutorial images saved there. I may need to move those over to the fanedit.org server

I use Google Drive by right clicking to copy the link. It's not a .PNG or .jpg link but it works here.

Back
Top Bottom