• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Man of Tomorrow: A Man of Steel and Batman V Superman FanEdit:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Man of Tomorrow: A Man of Steel and Batman V Superman FanEdit:

JobWillin's pitch about a movie condensing both worlds is a really interesting thing, I am a huge Superman fan and would consider any way of watching him unfold. The beginning of the movie really grabbed me, the whole sequence of showing all of the Krypton destruction and Clark's parents sending him off as a brief montage really got me excited of how things were gonna progress in this fanedit, I congratulate this edit on the whole beginning sequence, it is a great way of showing the development, immediately the movie jumps in a development of clark in his new persona, cutting down a lot of material and toning down the violence in its way, I must say it was shown in a good way but felt too fast, I did not get a sense of who the character and the color difference of the jump to BvS really felt different for me. It was a good way to interpret all this footage.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/man-of-tomorrow-a-man-of-steel-batman-v-superman-fan-edit/discussions/9352/

Top Bottom