If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Free Editing Software
(01-25-2018, 08:12 AM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 07:57 AM)The Scribbling Man Wrote: This is my first time downloading from the site. Seem to be having trouble. I get a vague error message when trying to install. Any ideas?

Well the assessment of the error is a little vague, can you give me more info? Wink

No worries! All sorted Smile my antivirus was getting in the way.
(01-25-2018, 07:50 AM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote: Wonderfox has been great in the past for me. I'll be updating my last gotd version to this one.

Has Wonderfox been a part of your method for edit prep in the past? Out of curiosity, what do you normally convert your DVD's too?

Do you also happen to know if it's compatible with blu-ray?
I usually only use it to create high quality 1:1 mp4's from my iTunes files. For some reason tunekit doesn't always create compatible files with Vegas so I have to make a copy. It's not ideal, but it's the only one that keeps the quality that I've used.
If you are looking to use your iTunes digital movies as sources, you may want to snag this free today only program.

Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter 2.0

Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter can serve as an iTunes video converter since it is able to remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V movies and TV shows to MP4 at 50X faster speed with 100% original quality reserved, Dolby 5.1 surround sound audio tracks and subtitles selectable for playing on any device.

Please note: The key is only applicable for Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter, which is included in the TunesCopy Ultimate as one of the modules!

The license is provided for 1 year!
(01-26-2018, 10:27 AM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote: If you are looking to use your iTunes digital movies as sources, you may want to snag this free today only program.

Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter 2.0

Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter can serve as an iTunes video converter since it is able to remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V movies and TV shows to MP4 at 50X faster speed with 100% original quality reserved, Dolby 5.1 surround sound audio tracks and subtitles selectable for playing on any device.

Please note: The key is only applicable for Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter, which is included in the TunesCopy Ultimate as one of the modules!

The license is provided for 1 year!

Could be handy for when I make version 2 of Muppet Christmas Carol...