• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Free Editing Software

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
WinX DVD Copy Pro 3.8.0

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/winx-dvd-copy-pro-3-8-0/

358ed39e598f9543921bcb0a20abee6c.png

The good old DVD is like wine gets better with age! However, it's easy to be unplayable because of scratching or improper storing. If yours have suffered, WinX DVD Copy Pro is the first choice to rapidly rebuild your old DVD collection with a 100% original copy, also the best tool to back up your new DVD before it gets damaged.
Utilizing the unique & fire-new repair engine technique, it can faultlessly skip blank sector, fix bad sector and read broken sector to ensure the smooth playback.
Meeting your DVD backup demands in 9 modes: copy DVD to DVD disc, ISO image, VIDEO_TS or MPEG2 file; back up DVD chapter; extract audio video; mount DVD ISO image and burn ISO image or VIDEO_TS to DVD disc.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[font=Roboto, Arial,][size=large]
89f7b91dd5fe0c3022cba16048e1a405.png
[/size][/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial,][size=large]Leawo Blu-ray Creator 7.7.0[/size][/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial,]Professional Blu-ray DVD burner for you to easily burn video to Blu-ray disc.[/font]

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/leawo-blu-ray-creator-7-7-0/

[font=Roboto, Arial,][size=small][font=Roboto, Arial,]Leawo Blu-ray Creator delivers practical but quite easy solutions in converting and burning videos in various formats to Blu-ray/DVD disc, folder or ISO Image files. With 40+ disc menu and template models preset, Leawo Blu-ray
Creator still allows personalizing disc menu and template with personal images, audios, icons, etc. Aside from video to Blu-ray/DVD burning, it also features built-in video editor to customize video effects, 2D to 3D converter to create 3D Blu-ray/DVD movies, built-in media player for video playback and screenshots snapping, etc.[/font]

[/font]
[/size]
[font=Roboto, Arial,][size=small][font=Roboto, Arial,]Main features:[/font][/font][/size]

• [font=Roboto, Arial,]Burns videos to Blu-ray/DVD/ISO file;[/font]
  • [font=Roboto, Arial,]Create photo slideshows and burn them to disc;[/font]
  • [font=Roboto, Arial,]Burn ISO files to Blu-ray/DVD disc;[/font]
  • [font=Roboto, Arial,]Edit output videos with useful features;[/font]
  • [font=Roboto, Arial,]Convert 2D video to 3D Blu-ray/DVD videos.[/font]
[font=Roboto, Arial,][size=small][font=Roboto, Arial,][size=small][font=Roboto, Arial,]Please note: The software provides a 1-Year license. Leawo Blu-ray Creator works as a module of Leawo Prof. Media suite.[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
  • [size=small][font=Roboto, Arial,]Please note: The software provides a 1-Year license. Leawo Blu-ray Creator works as a module of Leawo Prof. Media suite.[/font][/size]

Does this mean it won't work outside of the Prof. Media suite?

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
[font=Roboto, Arial,][size=large]
89f7b91dd5fe0c3022cba16048e1a405.png
[/size][/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial,][size=large]Leawo Blu-ray Creator 7.7.0[/size][/font]

• [font=Roboto, Arial,]Convert 2D video to 3D Blu-ray/DVD videos.[/font]
[font=Roboto, Arial,][size=small][font=Roboto, Arial,][size=small][font=Roboto, Arial,]Please note: The software provides a 1-Year license. Leawo Blu-ray Creator works as a module of Leawo Prof. Media suite.[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

I think they also give-away a free blu-ray media player too

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
CyberLink PowerDirector 15 [for PC]
box_PDR15_deluxe_eng-l-1-188x200.png

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/cyberlink-powerdirector-sale

Fast & Flexible Video Editing Software

CyberLink PowerDirector 15 offers a unique combination of high-end performance and advanced editing features. It’s remarkably easy to use making video editing accessible to creators of all skill levels, and a huge selection of customizable design tools, including unique alpha transitions, animated titles, particles and PiP objects, provide the freedom to explore creativity and reflect it in unique video creations.

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for commercial or noncommercial use

CyberLink ColorDirector 5 [for PC]
box_CDR5_eng-l-188x200.png

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-cyberlink-colordirector-5-100-discount

Effortless Color Grading. Pro Results.

Color grading is an essential tool for making impressions, telling stories, and evoking responses from your video viewers. CyberLink ColorDirector offers creative video-makers of all skill levels, the means to dramatically improve their projects through use of tools to control color and lighting.

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for commercial or noncommercial use

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
VSDC Pro Video Editor 5.8.6

A light professional non-linear video editing suite.

5fc022c769722c324680cc6e9bf9140e.png

3ce834a63ef4d140686f85eae811ec31_250.jpeg

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/vsdc-pro-video-editor/

NB: The license provided is lifetime.

A professional non-linear video editing suite for creating a movie of any complexity – from a family card, a drone or action camera clip in the UHD quality to a business presentation with a wide array of charts and diagrams.
Key features:
  • Import from any devices and cams, including GoPro and drones. All formats supported. Сurrently it is the only free video editor that allows users to export in a new H265/HEVC codec, something essential for those working with 4K and HD
  • Everything for hassle-free basic editing: cut, crop and merge files, add titles and favorite music, outline text
  • Visual effects, advanced color correction and trendy Instagram-like filters
  • All multimedia processing done from one app: video editing capabilities reinforced by a video converter, a screen capture, an audio recorder, a video capture, a disc burner and video uploader
  • Non-linear editing: edit several files with simultaneously
  • Easy export to social networks: special profiles for Facebook, Vimeo, Twitter and Instagram
  • High quality export – no conversion quality loss, double export speed even of HD files due to hardware acceleration
  • Stabilization tool – turn your shaky or jittery footage into a more stable video automatically
  • Voice over - record your speech in sync with your video.
  • Essential toolset for professional video editing: blending modes, Mask tool, advanced multiple-color Chroma Key and free transform tool.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
0fd498f71f59c271d724862091ad8906.png

Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro 9.7

This looks interesting. Obviously, DVD Fab is already a great, free option for ripping DVD's, but this claims to "flawlessly" (does that mean lossless?) convert DVD's into a variety of formats (I.e. not just ISO and DVD files), which could potentially make life a bit simpler. Might be worth a peek?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wonderfox has been great in the past for me. I'll be updating my last gotd version to this one.

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
Wonderfox has been great in the path for me. I'll be updating my last gotd version to this one.

This is my first time downloading from the site. Seem to be having trouble. I get a vague error message when trying to install. Any ideas?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
This is my first time downloading from the site. Seem to be having trouble. I get a vague error message when trying to install. Any ideas?

Well the assessment of the error is a little vague, can you give me more info? ;)

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
The Scribbling Man said:

Well the assessment of the error is a little vague, can you give me more info? ;)

No worries! All sorted :) my antivirus was getting in the way.

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
Wonderfox has been great in the past for me. I'll be updating my last gotd version to this one.

Has Wonderfox been a part of your method for edit prep in the past? Out of curiosity, what do you normally convert your DVD's too?

Do you also happen to know if it's compatible with blu-ray?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I usually only use it to create high quality 1:1 mp4's from my iTunes files. For some reason tunekit doesn't always create compatible files with Vegas so I have to make a copy. It's not ideal, but it's the only one that keeps the quality that I've used.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If you are looking to use your iTunes digital movies as sources, you may want to snag this free today only program.

Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter 2.0

3f4e147709ea5b63c182f0bbe69c4437.png

Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter can serve as an iTunes video converter since it is able to remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V movies and TV shows to MP4 at 50X faster speed with 100% original quality reserved, Dolby 5.1 surround sound audio tracks and subtitles selectable for playing on any device.

Please note: The key is only applicable for Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter, which is included in the TunesCopy Ultimate as one of the modules!

The license is provided for 1 year!

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
If you are looking to use your iTunes digital movies as sources, you may want to snag this free today only program.

Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter 2.0

3f4e147709ea5b63c182f0bbe69c4437.png

Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter can serve as an iTunes video converter since it is able to remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V movies and TV shows to MP4 at 50X faster speed with 100% original quality reserved, Dolby 5.1 surround sound audio tracks and subtitles selectable for playing on any device.

Please note: The key is only applicable for Leawo TunesCopy Video Converter, which is included in the TunesCopy Ultimate as one of the modules!

The license is provided for 1 year!

Could be handy for when I make version 2 of Muppet Christmas Carol...

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Vegas Movie Studio

movie-studio-14-us-400.png

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-vegas-movie-studio-13-100-discount

"You need a creative partner, not just video editing software. With VEGAS ® Movie Studio as your collaborator, transform your digital photos and video clips into lasting memories. Easy-to- use editing tools, flashy titles and stunning video effects provide pure inspiration.

Smart phones make it easy to make movies. And Movie Studio makes it even easier to make those movies stand out. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced filmmaker, VEGAS Movie Studio offers all the tools and features you’ll need to import and edit movies, images, and music. With a streamlined workflow, powerful editing tools, and a vast array of video and audio effects, the art of moviemaking is right at your fingertips. Add titles, music, effects and transitions and correct image color and audio sounds. Movie Studio offers all the tools and features you’ll need, fast."

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
VSDC Video Editor Pro

eng-4-768x393.jpg

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-vsdc-video-editor-pro-100-discount

VSDC Video Editor Pro is a professional, non-linear video editing suite for creating a movie of any complexity – from a family card, a drone or action camera clip in the UHD quality to a business presentation with a wide array of charts and diagrams.
Key features:
  • Import from any devices and cams. All formats supported;
  • Everything for hassle-free basic editing: cut, crop and merge files, add titles and favorite music;
  • Visual effects and trendy Instagram-like filters;
  • All multimedia processing done from one app: video editing capabilities reinforced by a video converter, a screen capture, a video capture and a disc burner;
  • Non-linear editing: edit several files simultaneously;
  • High quality export – no conversion quality loss, double export speed even of HD files due to hardware acceleration;
  • Essential toolset for professional video editing: blending modes, Mask tool, multiple-color Chroma Key and advanced color correction
  • Easy export to social networks: special profiles for YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Twitter and Instagram;
  • Voice over and audio recording features.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dimo BDmate 4.0

b17d1b25fd473fbfa410634b214fd44f.png

The most professional yet intuitive Blu-ray companion software to rip any 2D/3D/4K Blu-ray to popular videos, H.265 and 4K movies with various format choices, create ISO and mirror local file on any devices wirelessly.
Key features:
  • Rip Blu-ray (disc, folder, ISO) to video & extract audio off Blu-ray
  • Remove protection from Blu-ray and convert them to any devices
  • Copy Blu-ray main title to mkv, ISO or folder without quality loss
  • Customize video via trimming, cropping, adding watermarks, etc.
  • Create your own animated GIF from your favourite Blu-ray movies
  • Preview Blu-ray discs with suitable audio or subtitle track
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/dimo-bdmate-4-0/?utm_source=feedburner

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^^^Handy stuff. Worth bearing in mind that it's a temporary licence though, not permanent.

Top Bottom