If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Sony's ''Clean Version'' [Sanitized Movies]
I was just wondering the other day about TV and airline versions of movies. More specifically, wondering if the differences are catalogued anywhere. I know some are listed on IFDB as Preservations. I don't care too much about "clean" versions of movies, but alternate cuts are interesting to me - for example, the TV version of The Birdcage contains several extra scenes not available on home video, and apparently the airline version of Meet Joe Black is a whole hour shorter than the original cut.

Edit: I guess IMDB does an alright job of cataloguing the differences in alternate versions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sony's ''Clean Version'' [Sanitized Movies] - by Problem Eliminator - 06-08-2017, 07:18 PM