• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

A good way to store and view posters?

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I recently bought some of Asgard Press' science fiction calendars, which feature vintage science fiction pulp cover art. Each page of the calendar is a high-quality, removable 11x14 poster that is made specifically to be able to be removed and framed. The publisher accurately describes each of these calendars as "a wire-bound collection of archival-quality prints, disguised as a calendar."

As the calendar format makes these posters rather unwieldy to store and view, I would like to find a portfolio or presentation-book that can hold them and which would provide a high-quality viewing presentation. I would like something that's as close as possible to a high-quality published art book in presentation (ie, easy to turn pages, a crystal-clear view of the posters, etc).

I've read some good things about the Itoya Profolio Advantage Presentation Book (which apparently has inserts made of an ultra-clear material called PolyGlass), but thought that maybe someone here might be more knowledgeable about posters and the ideal way to store and view them.

Does anyone have any advice or recommendations?

Top Bottom