• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Victims - Personal Justice. DF fanedit of Get Out and Nocturnal Animals

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
After finishing The Game i begin with two new double features.
First one is Get Out and Nocturnal Animals 
Get out is a great movie, acting and story was very good
This cut as usual in a running time of 60 minutes has also an alternative ending
Some overdubs of John Carpenter
The second one is Nocturnal Animals and in this cut the idea is to use only the story as it was written in the book
So if you know the movie well, that is the idea, also in a running time of 60 minutes or less
This one also with Carpenter overdubs
The editing begins with Nocturnal Animals because i am still waiting for my Blu-ray of Get Out so if they don't shoot the postman i hope my Blu-ray hits the mailbox this week
That's it,  probably ready in June

j8RjBYL.jpg

The Victims (Get out) cut is done
I was starting with Nocturnal Animals but when the Blu-ray hit the mailbox i wanted to do this first
There are some tracks of John Carpenter in this cut and one of Bela Bartok
Also this one has an alternative ending.

Well, back to the Nocturnal Animals cut

Update is coming up

Because of some audio problems on the Blu -ray of Nocturnal Animals :huh: i put this project on the shelf till next month
It will be fixed but i do also some other work on projects so it will be released in July

That sucks, I was looking forward to this one. Is the Friedkin Double Feature still coming this month?

Yeah, it will be ready this month

The Personal Justice cut is done
The audio problem bothered me so i  solved it and after that i finished the project
This cut runs 61 minutes and is full of music of John Carpenter
It looks now as a whole other movie as when you see the story from the book in the original
Also some sound effects where necessary
Well, this and the Victims cut are Friday on my blog and next week i put it on the IFDB
That's it.

Edit released. Thread moved.

Back
Top Bottom