• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The sad thread for being sad

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As this is a new page... from this point, can we have much less of the memes please. If it's just memes you want, you may as well just put "depression meme" into Google image search and get the same thing. The forum is supposed to be for discussion, so let's have more of that. Thanks.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uch... I wish seeing family didn't have to come with being misgendered and deadnamed all day... Can I skip the transition and just regenerate, please?

I really need a cry. What we think, folks? Holocaust movie or Inside Out? Which will break me faster?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Watch some comedy that you like. Keep watching until it has you laughing.
cat-hugs.jpg

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zamros said:
Uch... I wish seeing family didn't have to come with being misgendered and deadnamed all day... Can I skip the transition and just regenerate, please?

I really need a cry. What we think, folks? Holocaust movie or Inside Out? Which will break me faster?

Easy watch buffy the vampire slayer season 5 episode 16 "the Body"

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone else feeling a sad song and a cry?

I've started falling apart I'm not savouring life
I've forgotten how good it could be to feel alive

:(

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Don't think about/fret over others expectations of you.
Just focus on yourself and find ways to make yourself happy.

Sorry I don't have better advice/support for  you.

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't have the best advice, but Zamros, please, don't give up on being happy.  And, for goodness sake, get some professional help if these thoughts and feelings persist.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Hear, hear!

And dang, friend, that's a total downer of a song/video. If you're in a mood to be glum for a bit until you feel better, at least go with a beautiful melody and a weird video featuring a lip-syncing mermaid and sharks! *hugs*  :-/

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the kind words, guys. Exam season combined with being half a year overdue medication isn't a winning combination.

None of this is anything I'm hiding from my therapist, so no need for advice on professional help :)

Once my energy isn't solely focused on fighting my own body chemistry, I think there'll be room for a "Happy thread for being happy" thread

I haven't given up on feeling happy. I've given up on feeling happy with myself as I currently am. #TransProblems

In the meantime, here's a happy Trudeau:

TRUDEAU.jpg

Top Bottom