• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 'Sanded Down':

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 'Sanded Down':

Octoroxx has previously produced my personal favorite Phantom Menace fanedit. By combining great ideas from past faneditors, they had found what for me was Goldilocks's choice. In fact, I had been in the process of doing the same thing myself when I heard of their Faster, More Intense and learned that someone else had already done the work for me. So I was quite excited to see what they had accomplished with Episode II.

Overall, I'd say this edit lives up to its predecessor. It looks and sounds great except for a couple places. The love montage is a fantastic idea and finally gets rid of that cg fruit bite nightmare, but the music transition to the lake at night is noticeably harsh. The Battle of Geonosis seemed to lack a bit of umph musically in a few spots as well.

It's hard to say if this one will push out my current favorite Episode II edit, L8wrtr's The Republic Divided, but it's definitely up there. Great work, octoroxx.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-attack-of-the-clones-sanded-down/discussions/9288/

Back
Top Bottom