• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Batman v Superman: No Justice:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Batman v Superman: No Justice:

I have to say, after viewing the theatrical cut only twice (I find no reason to watch the ultimate cut) this is quite an improvement!. Right off the bat, I found a much improved film with vibrant colors, faster pacing that gets right down to the nitty gritty and a much more coherent plot. Sure, there are still issues and flaws to be had, but imo most of those are embedded in the script and can't be fixed with even the most drastic of edits. Most of Jesses Eisenburgs awkwardly/quirky moments are thankfully gone (though I will admit he is having the most fun in the whole thing), using the ultimate edition as the source was wise as it does take care of some gaping plot holes, and we finally have a movie that lives up to the title, Batman v Superman, not "shoe horned team gathering/monster movie". Could there have been anything else worth taking care of here? Maybe, and aside from slightly varying PQ time to time, I can't help but easily recommend this edit to those who really didn't like what we got last year.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/batman-v-superman-no-justice/discussions/9286/

Back
Top Bottom