• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars - Episode VI: Return of the Jedi – A Q2 Fanedit:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars - Episode VI: Return of the Jedi – A Q2 Fanedit:

I must start by saying that Q2 has made something very refreshing by re-releasing his fanedit with superior video/audio quality. I wish some other faneditors would revisit their old projects and do the same. I never saw the original versions of this fanedits but the image quality of the HD edition is great. It's not perfect but still very good.

I liked the blu-ray release but I also must admit that it had some terrible moments like "Noooo!", Jedi Rocks and Sarlacc pit for example. I feel Q2 has addressed all the things that bothered me in the blu-ray release... he's done not too much and yet not too little. As I personally already love Return of the Jedi, I don't feel it needs more editing.

Out of all the Return of the Jedi fanedits this is the one I want to watch the most.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-return-of-the-jedi-a-q2-fanedit/discussions/9285/

Back
Top Bottom