• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Batman v Superman: No Justice:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Batman v Superman: No Justice:

I'm one of the few who actually enjoyed the Ultimate Edition very much. I thought it handled the introduction of Batman and Wonder Woman very well and it managed to give a plausible reason for each hero fighting and later coming together. However, I do think BvS tried to cram at least three movies (Batfleck, Man of Steel 2, and Batman vs Superman) into one with a Wonder Woman short attached.
I watched this edit hoping to get a more concise story that wasn't interrupted by random bits of world building. In a basic sense, that's what I got. As I watched it, I thought "that was a good cut", "maybe should have left that part in", but ultimately it was a good narrative for the story. I was, however, a little disappointed by the ending because I read the change one way and saw it another when I watched it; and I didn't think it worked as well as I thought it might.
I think anyone looking for a shorter more concise version of BvS should give this edit a try.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/batman-v-superman-no-justice/discussions/9257/

Top Bottom