If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Breaking Bad Gets a Fanedit
This is the discussion thread for Breaking Bad Gets a Fanedit. Post away!
I downloaded this yesterday, and I plan to watch it tonight.  I'll let y'all know.
I'm on mobile data abroad at the moment, but I hope someone downloads this as a preservation effort before it inevitably gets taken down...

Edit:Excellent, I see plurmonger is way ahead of me Big Grin
Currently underway: Aberrant  - A Disturbing Behaviour double feature |
Planning/in preparation: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - 11 Evil Exes Edition v2 | The Shadow Over Innsmouth (Dagon) v2| Eurotrip: The Long Way Round v2
Completed: IFDB Listing | Ideas thread
(03-13-2017, 02:41 PM)plurmonger Wrote: I downloaded this yesterday, and I plan to watch it tonight.  I'll let y'all know.

As someone who never saw Breaking Bad, I would love to see this fresh take before going into the series proper
[size=medium][font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]This was very, very well put together. So well I'd like to not criticise anything at all. But I feel it needed just another 10-15 minutes. It needed just one more of Jesse's arcs stitched in. In general, many arcs were wisely left out of this edit in order to acheive this impossible strip down. Well done overall.[/font][/size]
(03-13-2017, 02:42 PM)That One Guy Wrote: I'm on mobile data abroad at the moment, but I hope someone downloads this as a preservation effort before it inevitably gets taken down...

Edit:Excellent, I see plurmonger is way ahead of me Big Grin

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]That One Guy was spot on. The Fanedit has been removed. Sad [/font]
dammitall! Angry  they snatched it away when i was in the middle of snatching it for myself.  i was gonna watch it at work tonight. Big Grin
Firstling attempt coming soon. i hope.
Search for Breaking Bad the Movie on Reddit. I'm grabbing it from there.
Completed: 
Raiders of the Lost Skull | Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition
Pulp Empire | The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part I | Part II | Part III

Next Up:
Hannibal: The Ripper's Lament
I'm just curious to see a cut list.
Anyone have a poster for this? I would like to add it to my Plex Server