• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Fanedit.org mentioned in french Premiere magazine.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The french version of Premiere magazine have an article talking about the official release of De Palma's Raising Cain Re-cut.
In the introduction of the article the journalist talks about the origin of the fanedits with The Phantom Edition of Star Wars Episode I, then he mentions "the excellent site Fanedit.org" and give examples such as:
Dune The alternative edition redux, "Scream with Goblin's music" (the Giallo's cut), 21 Grams rebalance, Dracula Silent version, Matrix dezioned, Natural Born Killer Tarantino cut, Marx Brothers movies without old songs  (Marx Brothers swordfish collections)

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can't be that big a deal if they didn't mention any of my edits  :cool:

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
blueyoda said:
No they don't.

You do not speak for all french canadian's you know!
Jew lapelle bon-bon, un von trier, nostrovia dibojah ladna dupa. Fangoria agamemnon neo clip-toe. Joan of arc (Noah's wifette). El mapile syrope touche. C'est douche le villiani! Serviette rear wipette. The stuff written on the other side of the products. yeah... I bet you weren't expecting someone to know what they were talking about, eh wiseguy?

Top Bottom