• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix show)

Zagadka

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I’m surprised no one has yet mentioned the new and twisted Netflix original series – Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events

https://www.netflix.com/title/80050008
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4834206/

Lemony Snicket tells the story of the three Baudelaire orphans, who face countless obstacles and an evil uncle Count Olaf (Neil Patrick Harris) in their search for the truth behind their parents' deaths. Adapted from the best-selling book series.
 ​
It’s is lovely weird and dark a self-consciously droll gothic dramedy that might be what would happen if Wes Anderson and Tim Burton decided to make a television series about children together. I really like Neil Patrick Harris as despicable Count Olaf.​

The first season consists of eight episodes and adapts the first four books of the series. A Series of Unfortunate Events was renewed for a second season, which is planned to consist of ten episodes that adapt books five through nine of the novel series, and a third season is expected to adapt the remaining four books.

I’m looking forward to season 2. Look away, look away...

P.S: I sense a possibility for a good fanedit out of it ;).

Watched a few episodes, and I think it's really fun. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom