• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jurassic Park - The Lost World: Reinvigorated:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jurassic Park - The Lost World: Reinvigorated:

TLW is the only movie in the Jurassic Park Saga that I can not enjoy, JP is a masterpiece as it is.JW is an enjoyable movie, even JP3 is a B-movie that by At least it kept me entertained (but I do not consider it good). The Lost World was simply a constant annoyance. Stupid and forgettable characters and a lesson on caring for animals that kept me from enjoying the good times
The editing was an improvement for the most part an improvement, but I still do not feel it is a good movie, mainly, because the characters and history are followed slowly and generating little interest in the viewer, Every time the action begins and I say To myself "Here begins the good thing", appear the boring exhibitions and walk through the jungle and continue without feeling excited, but that is not your fault, it is too important in history to erase it, it is only that I think that with The changes that would be made in the edition, would make the story less annoying, which for the most part worked, but was still not interested in history.

Now what I can praise, is what was modified, the sequence of the trailers was a lot of fun, just like the climax and almost any sequence that was modified, including the time between Sarah and the dinosaur (Insert name of The race here).

For the most part, there was nothing to miss, with the exception of the scene of Malcolm and Sarah on the sofa, mainly because I thought it was a beautiful moment and because that is the last time we see them throwing themselves in the water, A rare destination for the protagonists.

In general, a good edition, of a film, which probably will never be able to enjoy.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/jurassic-park-the-lost-world-reinvigorated/discussions/9217/

Top Bottom