• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Murder House, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Murder House, The:

Well I've not watched any of the AHS, so I was ready to pass up on this edit, but my wife is a huge AHS fan and so we both checked this one out.

Looking from it from my POV, it was really well put together and the narrative so great to follow, my wife so also happy with the overall result of this edit, plus she also commented on the bits that were cut away wasn't missed.

Video Quality was a flawless HD, the Audio Quality was great, but got louder along the way and needed to turn the TV down towards the end.
Visual Editing was a funny one for me, I almost gave it a 6 because there was many fast cuts which I thought was the editor, but then my wife said that the editing is also in the show, which was find.
The Audio Editing was again very well put in, as I've not seen the series my wife was commenting on some sounds and music that was not in the series, but played out very well in this edit.

From the thoughts from both a non-AHS fan and a huge-AHS fan, this edit great for both sides.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/the-murder-house/discussions/9191/

Back
Top Bottom