If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR
I'm happy because this news is the only news that can makes me want to watch another T movie in theater (in other words this is the last card they can play, and of course they are playing it...)

THAT SAID, it's true that I would be even more happy if Cameron announced this as the CONCLUSION of his Terminator series of movies, rather than the beginning of something new.
But maybe he just plays it smart here. Maybe all he wants to do is one more movie to make a trilogy of his own (even if he's not directing) and he only sells it as the first of a new trilogy to please some people who give money to him. Who knows.
In the end if that movie works good as the last of the "Cameron Trilogy" then I don't care if they make more after or not.

The real question is: even if I'm pleased to see Linda coming back... what story would be SO great that it is needed to get Linda Hamilton back? Like I often said T1 and T2 work well as "mirror" movies. A third one with Linda would need some real sens of conclusion to work for me and I don't see how it could be achieved very well. (I'm talking about a conclusion about the overall story not only a possible death of Sarah Connor...)

My  biggest fear being that they just called Linda to get my ass in theater once more and that's it. lol.
"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 

Messages In This Thread
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by Nic - 01-21-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 01-23-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 01-24-2017, 12:57 AM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by TMBTM - 09-20-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 06-24-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 03-23-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by Q2 - 05-23-2019, 10:18 AM