If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR
(01-23-2017, 07:23 PM)ssj Wrote: hopefully cameron will send the terminators far back in time so the various T models can battle dinosaurs.

I'd like to see this. Basically, just go wild with time travel. I'd watch a period piece film with terminators in world war 2 or the French revolution. We could have movie about Skynet trying time travel a few times and getting a terminator back to the time of the dinos, or the dawn of man, or in ancient Greece or Norway or Egypt or Maya where it's mistaken as a God.
Or show us a terminator trying to wreck a saved future, show us what they've been fighting for the whole time. 

There are ways to breathe life back into the franchise but I foresee more of the same. The next film will be "you're our only hope now that we've lost John Connor! Come with me if you want to live!" with a new protagonist in a modern setting with a new terminator. If not I'll metaphorically eat my hat.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Messages In This Thread
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by Nic - 01-21-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 01-23-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by addiesin - 01-23-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 01-24-2017, 12:57 AM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 06-24-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 03-23-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by Q2 - 05-23-2019, 10:18 AM