If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR
I liked Genysis a lot even with it´s flaws. The problem is that Genysis was supposed to start a new trilogy. If I was the director and the producers I would make it like a movie to close the franchise and using all the nostalgia in the process. Things I would change:

- Cameo of Robert Patrick as the T-1000 instead the asian guy
- Cameo of Lance Henriksen (because in the new timeline he didn´t die in T1)
- Replace the character of JK Simmons with the character of the psychologist of T1 and T2 played by Earl Bowen. Now he will not to be a dick and will help the main characters like JK Simmons did.
- Replace Jay Courtney with another actor more similar to Michael Biehn. 
- Bring back Joe Morton as Dyson and not that actor they hired
- And cameos of Bill Paxton and Brian Thompson as the punks (and they could use CGI to make them look younger)
- Use the scenes of T1 instead recreating all of them.

There´s a plot hole when Sarah and Kyle travels to 2019 because until then they didn´t have sex to make the baby John. It would be cool if Sarah made sex to him in a very mechanical way just to be impregnated. It would contrast with the scene in T1 where they made sex because they really loved each other.

It would be a movie to close the franchise and to celebrate it at the same time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by Nic - 01-21-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by tipoc - 01-23-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 01-23-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 01-24-2017, 12:57 AM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 06-24-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by ssj - 03-23-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR - by Q2 - 05-23-2019, 10:18 AM