If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

JAMES CAMERON RETURNS TO TERMINATOR
It's nice to see Linda Hamilton is still kicking ass.
  Completed      ITW
i want T6 to take place aboard the titanic and pit cyborgs against abyss creatures.
(06-24-2018, 03:53 AM)ssj Wrote: i want T6 to take place aboard the titanic and pit cyborgs against abyss creatures.

That's Avatar 2.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
(06-24-2018, 03:53 AM)ssj Wrote: i want T6 to take place aboard the titanic and pit cyborgs against abyss creatures.

(06-24-2018, 10:09 AM)addiesin Wrote:

That's Avatar 2.

If that's the case, I'm ok with the 20 Avatar sequels he has planned.  Big Grin
The title of Terminator 6 has just been revealed. (Is that a spoiler? I don't think so, but follow the link just in case.)

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/para...minator-6/
I avoid previews for movies I want to see out of spoiler concerns, but even I say there's no way in heck a movie's title could reasonably be considered a spoiler. Tongue
Sounds good! I've gotten myself in trouble before over things that I didn't consider spoilers, so I try to be careful now. Smile

For those wondering, the name is Terminator: Dark Fate.
Obviously a direct sequel to Terminator 2: Hands of Fate  Tongue
[+] 8 users Like ThrowgnCpr's post
...and this years blandest title goes to...
^ Hey, at least it's not a generic "Rise of the..." ohwaittheyalreadydidthat,didn'tthey. (And, I liked it!)