If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Site Updates
(06-09-2019, 12:15 PM)addiesin Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 11:16 AM)The Scribbling Man Wrote: Quick edit works for me now I've cleared cache. 

My forum nav bar currently looks like this though:

[img]

Using latest chrome on Android mobile.

This is happening for me too. Until it's fixed (which will be soon) you can turn to horizontal to access the nav.

This particular issue should now be resolved, so you should be able to access the nav with any device (or any browser width). If not, refresh a few times, and if you're not seeing any difference, please let me know here. Also, desktop users should now see it on one line, not two.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[+] 2 users Like addiesin's post
Test.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
Thanks Q2!
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
Meow.  Let's see if it works

It seems fixed for me now as well
Okay, the new update where when you submit a post it just immediately posts it to the page instead of taking you to a different page afterwards and then either going back or you click to go to the index? Guys, give YOURSELVES a round of applause. Brilliant. That page was totally unnecessary and you did the right thing.
https://forums.fanedit.org/showthread.php?tid=18509&pid=338315#pid338315

Multiple times now the site has insisted that I have this unread post, despite having written it. I don't know if clearing my cache will help because the problem has come and gone (seemed to go away last time I "read" it then it just came back again, now it's showing read again).