If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

2017 Site Update(s)
Thanks Q2! Glad to be able to get back on the forum again ☺
(06-18-2017, 02:52 AM)TM2YC Wrote: ... not because I'm awesome... because I suck

New favorite quote right here.
Thanks for fixing things, Q2!
Addiesin will be stepping down in the next couple weeks. His contribution during his time here has been very helpful and appreciated and he will be missed as a valued member of the admin/mod family. With him leaving our group (he will continue to be a member of the community), we reached out to DigModiFicaTion whom we feel is a good fit and he accepted the offer. Please join me in congratulating and welcoming him as the newest FE.org mod.
Yep, I'm out.

Congrats Digi!
Did you hear the joke about the high wall? It's hilarious, I'm still trying to get over it. 
(07-06-2017, 01:32 PM)addiesin Wrote: Yep, I'm out.

Try not to sound too happy about it. Wink

[Image: pab2h.jpg]

Kidding of course, Happy to join the team Smile
Farewell!

Welcome!
(07-06-2017, 01:36 PM)Q2 Wrote:

Try not to sound too happy about it. Wink

Lol, just confirming that I'm leaving the staff on good terms, not because I have a particular beef with anyone and not because anyone has beef with me. Though if anyone does, I only have one question.

Did you hear the joke about the high wall? It's hilarious, I'm still trying to get over it.