If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

2017 Site Update(s)
Took the opportunity this weekend to update FE.org, IFDB, and the forums to the latest version of their respective software. Except for a bug that affects logging into the forum everything seems to be working like it should. For the logging in problem you will either see an Internal 500 server error or just a blank page. If this happens simply go to https://forums.fanedit.org again and you should be on. Working on a fix and everything should be back to normal soon.
Thank you Q2 for always making a space for us Smile
Login issue should be resolved. If you encounter any problems feel free to PM me or post a message in the Bugs/Suggestions forum.
Over the last several weeks, ThrownCpr and I have been hard at work adapting our theme to make it more accessible for mobile platforms. This was no easy feat and it actually took scrubbing the old theme entirely and purchasing a new one that was more inline with how people browse the web today. You will notice a few differences between the old theme and the new one but functionality should remain the same. Our biggest concentration was getting the mobile site to look right. Below is a before and after and is a big improvement in our mind.

The image on the left is what you used to see while the right is the cleaner and more efficient version. Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as we do. Other areas were cleaned up such as the UserCP where icons and buttons weren't aligned properly.

There is always the potential for unexpected problems with a project of this size, so if you see anything that doesn't seem to look right or isn't functioning please let us know in the Site Suggestions & Bugs forum.

A quick thanks to Addiesin for his help in squashing some of the bugs. He helped speed up the process on a few issues.

Because the site is fully mobile now we have discontinued use of the Tapatalk plugin. We did a quick check and on average there were only 10 visits via the app anyway, so we decided it was best to remove unneeded software. To the handful of you that used Tapatalk (and I was one of them) we apologize.

Finally, we hope you enjoy the work we put into FE.org. If you do, please consider supporting us with a small donation. It costs a lot to run and maintain this site and any support by the community is welcome and appreciated.
The dislike button is back!

[Image: DiabolicalLaughter_8400.png]

Great work. +2 up-votes
The reputation isn't quite the same as the Like function, and a lot of you like the Like function based on the PM's we've received. We've re-instated the old Like function so that all those Likes you've made aren't lost.
I like, like like the like function
---------------------: My Fanedits :---------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

--------------------: Consecutions :--------------------
Don't tell TM2YC.
Imaginary dislikes all round.
one-stop button-pushing is back, huzzah. senkyu, dudes.