• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jar Wars: Episode I Bombad Menace

Horrifyingly Hillarous

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was board and just finished watching Frinks edits and reading a comment by Andreas saying maybe he should do a spoof where jar jar is the main character, which got me thinking about SW spoofs if anyone wants an idea here you go 

Jar Wars Episode I: The Bombad Menace outline 

Jar-Jar is the main character, a wise but clumsy gungan who saves two Jedi masters from a big goober fish and is honered by the Jedi council, who show their gratitude by making him a bombad Jedi knight who's first mission is to take drunken master Qui Gon Ginn and his constantly complaining padawan "young" old Ben kanobi to Naboo (who Jar Jar's father in law Boss Nass constantly says he doesn't like) and rescue the ruler of the planet who just happens to be a newly elected queen with a duel personality disorder (causing her to constantly change her voice and clothes) who is being held hostage by nute gunray who claims to love her and wants to marry her. 

After a genius distraction by jar jar the group escape and are forced to land on tatooine after RD-2D accidentally drains the ships hyperdrive generator after mistaking its console for a WI-FI hotspot, the gang then visit jar jars old gambling buddy, Watto (who incidentally owes a lot of money to the hutts).

Jar Jar explains the situation to him, but watto says it's impossible to get the parts out of his shop without the hutts knowing (due to jabbas personal body guard darth Paul constantly watching him with probes and a pair of customized binoculars).
Qui Gon suggests that they give up, which the queen doesn't approve of (well at least one personality doesn't) obi wan senses something elusive, which turns out to be watto's step son "little" Ani Angel, who is an expert pod racer, jar jar suggests a plan that will benefit everyone, Ani will enter the race, win the reward of republic credits which will be more then enough to pay the hutts back and allow the gang to get the parts they need.

The real problem is sebulba who wins every race, jar jar goes off to convince him to throw the race with the promise of two twilek slaves that jar jar won in a match of boomer ball, at first sebulba is hesitant but jar jar, being a genius appeals to his dug culture by grabbing the tastiest frog creature in tattoine in his mouth  and spewing it into sebulbas plate as a sigh of friendship, sebulba is touched by this gesture (plus the two twilek slaves) and agrees to throw the race by faking a fight with Ani on the track leading to his pod "blowing up"

All goes well and after Qui Gon senses midiclorians in Ani he suggests that he could become a Jedi, watto and his wife shimi entrust him with the care of little Ani and the group speed off to coruscant to file a restraining order against gunray (who actually started a blockade to impress Padme) and to get him to stop his insanity. 

Qui Gon, who was inspired to get sober by Obi Wan constantly yelling NOOOOOO at him and asks the Jedi council if he could train Ani, Mace Jackson declines saying that he senses Ani will become a powerful Sith cyborg called Darth L8ter in the future.

Qui Gon gets pissed and tells them that the boy is the "Chosen Angel" at the capital Padme hires Jar Jar to become her royal assistant, he accepts and announces to the senate that he will stop gunray with the help of his gungan bros, he takes the group to a secret gungan hiding place where they convince Boss Nass to help them out.

Ater befriending one of padme's personalities, he realizes that the Naboo are pretty cool after all and agrees to help, they hatch a plan to sneak into the city and stop gunray, meanwhile Jar Jar will lead his fellow gungans into a battle against gunray's army of "well put together little droids" while the Naboo army battle to destroy the control ship that wirelessly changes the droids batteries.

They leap into action and get into the palace where gunray is hiding but Darth Paul appears seeking vengeance on the Jedi for costing him his job after they fixed the race, Padme gives zero fucks at this point and takes her group to confront gunray while obi wan and Qui Gon fight Paul.

Anakin and RD-2D steal a cruiser and decide to help destroy the command ship (as anakin is sort of hot for the senator side of padme's personally by this point and feels this would be the best way to get her attention, RD just agrees to go because he's still desperately trying to connect to a WI-FI network and just needs to get high enough to get a good signal) Padme and her crew get to gunray and tell him to cut the shit (because she got the restraining order). 

Jar Jar destroys many droid tanks by juggling big boomers into them, in space Ani and RD get to the main control ship and blow it up, causing all the droids batteries to die, obi wan gets stuck behind some barriers leaving Qui Gon alone with Paul, the two go on until Paul distracts Qui Gon with a knock knock joke and stabs him in the stomach, Obi Wan screams NOOOOO so loud that the barriers deactivate he engages Paul and slices him in half, Qui Gon tells Obi Wan not to worry about him as he's actually been a force ghost the entire time and thus can't die (but sadly he can't hang around, it's a ghost rule) he then tells Obi Wan to seriously train Ani  and of course to feed him lots of midiclorian energy bars.

Obi Wan agrees, gunray is forced by the council to stop everything and finally gives up, the city celebrates with a huge festival in jar jars honor, thanking him for all he's done, the gungans and Naboo celebrate their union with a big glowing ball of japor snippets, and RD finally downloads his coveted file, which just turn out to be plans to some stupid battle station

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wall-of-text.jpg

You need to break that wall up into paragraphs, bullet-points, sentences even (with punctuation)... if you want people to attempt to read it.

Horrifyingly Hillarous

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Wall-of-text.jpg

You need to break that wall up into paragraphs, bullet-points, sentences even (with punctuation)... if you want people to attempt to read it.

My bad lol I was in a roll

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So, what is this supposed to be, exactly?

It doesn't seem like it's changed much from the actual plot of episode one. It also doesn't seem like a fanedit idea.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, it seems more like fan fiction.

Horrifyingly Hillarous

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Even I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, I figured if anyone was doing a spoof of episode one and wanted some ideas they could look at this for inspiration for the madness, sort of like a outline or a concept lol

I may have put this in the wrong place btw ?

Nic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:

Actually, it sounds like an abridged series. A spoof of a piece of fiction where scenes are reordered and characters are dubbed over to create a new product. For example:

In any case, it sounds very extensive and requires a lot of work.

Horrifyingly Hillarous

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nic said:
TVs Frink said:

Actually, it sounds like an abridged series. A spoof of a piece of fiction where scenes are reordered and characters are dubbed over to create a new product. For example:

In any case, it sounds very extensive and requires a lot of work.

If I could actually pull this off I would, if by some chance I ever decided to attempt it I'll let everyone know lol

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I moved the thread to Off-Topic, as it is not a fanedit idea and the OP "doesn't even know" what it is.

Top Bottom