• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Obituaries

Sid Haig acted in both Foxy Brown and Jackie Brown, THX1138, and Diamonds are forever. RIP

^Gutted To hear about Sid Haig, was gonna get the chance to meet him next month at a horror convention in Manchester.

R.I.P Capt Spaulding

House of 1000 Corpses is a movie I hold very dearly, and Sid Haig's acting was one of the best parts. Recently rewatching Jackie Brown, I was delighted to see him there. I only know his acting, and nothing of how he was as a person. But that's not to say that he won't be missed by me and many others. Condolences to those who worked with him and knew him, his friends, his family.

Plissken1138 said:
Sid Haig acted in... Diamonds are forever. RIP

Just watched it and I didn't recognize him but yep you're right:

600px-Diaf-cds2.jpg

Rest in peace, Colby...
My older sibling's best friend, whom I was also sort of friends with, passed away last night. We haven't seen or heard from him in years, he moved away.
I don't know how he died, but I know that he played sports, I think Hockey, and he's received injuries from it, I'm assuming that's the case here, but I really have no idea.
It's really saddening, I can only imagine how my sibling feels about this...
My condolences to his family as well...

jswert123456 said:
R.I.P. Robert Forster, Jackie Brown actor dead at 78
https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/10/robert-forster-dead/

^ Great article:

"The following year he starred in Mad Cool, Haskell Wexler’s critically-aclaimed cinéma vérité-style film in which Forster plays a television news cameraman."

A good film but I prefer 'Medium Cool', Haskell Wexler’s critically-aclaimed cinéma vérité-style film in which Forster plays a television news cameraman. It's well worth a watch.

Loved his performance in Jackie Brown too. The curse of 'Twin Peaks: The Return' strikes again.

...and of course Robert Forster was in Star Wars:

48885759412_882ac81b5c_c.jpg

Plissken1138 said:
TM2YC said:
...and of course Robert Forster was in Star Wars:

not really sure if that's him...

No but I was hoping to start the rumour he was :D .

jswert123456 said:
Stephen Moore, voice of Marvin the Paranoid Android in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, has died

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/10/stephen-moore-dead/

Aww. He was one of those comedy actors that seemed to be in everything but was never a big star. The gleeful, misplaced optimism of his voice is what makes the H2G2 sperm-whale so horribly funny:

Back
Top Bottom