If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Obituaries
^ Dang, that video's not working here in the States, and I can't find it elsewhere. Anyhow, I went to the San Francisco Giants game last night, and the sound system played about a minute of "Take Me Home Tonight" between innings, and "Baby Hold On" also. (Apparently Money lived in the Bay Area much of his life.) Ian Crouch, The New Yorker:

Extolling the virtues of Money’s catalogue—with its bluesy electric guitars, roadhouse harmonica, gated reverb on the drums, synthesizers, and plenty of cheesy sax—makes one feel a bit like Patrick Bateman, in “American Psycho,” going on about the secret artistry of Phil Collins’s worst songs. But Money contributed a series of earworms that have, thanks to classic-rock radio, burrowed themselves into the American pop psyche.

Also, apparently Money didn't initially like "Take Me Home Tonight," which he has no writing credit on! Disillusionment! Ah well, life may be complex, but 80s gold hits will never die... Tongue
R.I.P. Ric Ocasek, frontman of The Cars, dead at 75https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/09/r...cars-dead/
Aron Eisenberg, Nog from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, died suddenly today at the age of 50.
“HUMANS OF THE PLANET EARTH
WHILE YOU SLEPT, THE WORLD CHANGED”
[+] 2 users Like suspiciouscoffee's post
ARON EISENBURG, who played NOG on Deep Space Nine, has passed away at the age of 50.
Too young.  Far too young.   Sad
https://trekmovie.com/2019/09/22/aron-ei...ans-mourn/
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
Sid Haig, the man best-known as as the murderous clown in Rob Zombie's movies (The Devil's Rejects, House Of 1000 Corpses etc), has passed away aged 80.

https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/actor-s...ead-at-80/
[font=Courier New] "[size=medium]Willy Wonka:[/size]

[size=medium]So shines a good deed in a weary world.[/size][/font]
Holy shit, seriously??
Mega Man is best game. 
Sid Haig acted in both Foxy Brown and Jackie Brown, THX1138, and Diamonds are forever. RIP
  Completed      ITW
[+] 1 user Likes Plissken1138's post
^Gutted To hear about Sid Haig, was gonna get the chance to meet him next month at a horror convention in Manchester.

R.I.P Capt Spaulding
House of 1000 Corpses is a movie I hold very dearly, and Sid Haig's acting was one of the best parts. Recently rewatching Jackie Brown, I was delighted to see him there. I only know his acting, and nothing of how he was as a person. But that's not to say that he won't be missed by me and many others. Condolences to those who worked with him and knew him, his friends, his family.
Mega Man is best game. 
(09-23-2019, 01:22 PM)Plissken1138 Wrote: Sid Haig acted in... Diamonds are forever. RIP

Just watched it and I didn't recognize him but yep you're right:

[Image: 600px-Diaf-cds2.jpg]