• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Obituaries

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
Koko the gorilla passed away at the age of 46

farewell, fellow primate. farewell.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Tonight I found out that my aunt passed away two months ago. She was the only family member I had that was still in contact with me. Now I am truly solo. Here's a picture of her when I was a baby.

RIP Rhonda Peterson
12 Nov 1951 - 7 Mar 2018

neg, brother, my heart goes out to you.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ The curse of Babylon 5 strikes again.

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Clive King

Stig.pnghttp:

Clive King said:
Barney and Lou have almost forgotten how they got back to the house that summer morning. They remember catching the pony, who was grazing peacefully on the hilltop, and riding back half-asleep, clitter-clatter through the empty lanes, with Stig walking beside them. And they remember falling into their beds, and waking very late on Midsummer Day Probably they agreed on the way back not to say anything about what had happened. Anyhow, what could they say?

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jon Schnepp

31323326_1531631084895216_r.jpeg

Think what you want about "Collider videos" Jon Schnepp was always fun and interesting to listen to.

The first time I saw him was in this video, playing the mad scientist for Infectious Grooves with Ozzy.

I think a little music will be a good "Therapy" for this news...

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aww that's a shame. His 'The Death of Superman Lives' film was dope and I really enjoyed the enthusiasm of his comic book shopping videos too.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I feel bad for assuming she was older than that.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For the last decade she's had issues with cancer, and sometimes she looked in pretty poor health. She still kept performing up until about a year ago.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
After thinking about it, I think it's because I saw the Blues Brothers as a kid, and she seemed old then (because I was a kid).  And that was at least 100 years ago.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aretha was only 38 when she did The Blues Brothers,
so sad but now shes at peace.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
BUrt Reynolds, dead of heart attack at  age 83,  RIP Bandit.

Top Bottom