• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Obituaries

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pamela Gidley, actress best known from Fire Walk with Me, dead at 52.
died peacefuly at home, cause of death not known yet.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018...n-peaks-fire-walk-with-me-actress-dies-at-52/

says she died back on april 16, but the obit is just being made public.
interesting how David Lynch wanted her so bad for FWWM, that he would pay to fly her back and forth
from the other movie she was shooting in the Bahamas to Seattle to be able to film.

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
 Frightened Rabbit lead singer Scott Hutchison dead at 36
180511095309-scott-hutchison-file-exlarge-169.jpg

London (CNN)Scottish police confirmed that a body found near South Queensferry is that of missing Frightened Rabbit lead singer Scott Hutchison.
The body was recovered at Port Edgar, west of Edinburgh, about 8:30 p.m. (3:30 p.m. EDT) on Thursday, police said in a statement to CNN.
Hutchison's family was "utterly devastated with the tragic loss of our beloved Scott," according to a statement.

full article
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/11/...-hutchison-missing-body-found-intl/index.html

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Whoa.

I don't know much about these guys but I do have the Midnight Organ Fight album...I'm not even sure why I bought it, but it's really good, and he had a interesting voice.

36 is far too young.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Margot Kidder died at the age of 69.

Variety

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Arguably one of the most fan-edited characters on this site, and a CBM pioneer :(

Garp

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I watched both 'Superman - Extended Cut' & 'Superman II - Donner Cut' last month for the first time, having only seen the originals previously. She was Lois Lane for my generation, no argument. I didn't know about her advocacy for mental illness awareness (my line of work, more or less), so it was especially saddening to hear about her death today.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry for your loss.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My condolences Neg.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm sorry to hear that, Neg. Losing family can be tough.

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt neglify.losing anyone is tough but its even worse when it was someone you were close to.my condolences

Top Bottom